What to Expect on Sunday
ALL are welcome at Bethany!
Don't worry about where you're at in your spiritual journey...or for that matter, what you have to wear! Just come as you are. Whether you are just beginning to search for some answers in life, have known God in the past but shut him out some time ago, or you've had an ongoing relationship with Jesus for 60+ years, we're here to help you know God better and experience Him more.
New here? When you arrive at Bethany:
Step 1: Look for the "Enter Here" sign and follow it up the ramp
Step 2: Stop at the top of the ramp and we will valet park your vehicle for you.
Step 3: Come inside and enjoy a coffee drink at The Café! You will find friendly people to welcome you, answer questions, and help you with any needs you may have!
Next you can make your way to one the following ministry options available:
- 9:30 a.m. Contemporary Worship in the Worship Center
- 11:00 a.m. Contemporary Worship in the Worship Center
- 8:15 a.m. Classic Worship in the Worship Center
- 8:15 a.m. Birth through 2 years old
- 9:30 a.m. Birth through 2 years old
- 11:00 a.m. Birth through 5th Grade
- 9:45 a.m. Whole Family in the Gym
- 9:30 a.m. Senior High & Middle School - Breakfast with a message in the White House out across from the Gym
- 9:30 a.m. in the Cave in the basement
- 9:30 a.m. Lower Conference Room