“Nothing of eternal importance happens apart from prayer!”
Prayer is the HUB of any church and church ministry! That’s why we offer many specific opportunities for prayer as well as encourage everyone to pray as Scripture reminds us, “at all times…”
Some specific times of corporate prayer are:
- Sundays – 9:00 – 9:30 a.m. at church in the Lower Conference Room
- Sundays – at the close of each service
- Mondays – 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m. at the church in the Worship Center
- Wednesdays – 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m. at the church in the Worship Center
- Thursdays – 6:30 – 7:30 a.m. at the church in the break room (Women’s Prayer)
- Fridays – 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm. at the church in the Worship Center
All times are open for anyone to attend unless specified. You can come and go as you need.
We also have a Prayer-Chain! This is an e-mail prayer ministry where if you have a prayer request…we’ll take it by e-mail!!! Then, we have several people on our e-mail list waiting to pray for you!